Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hello my friend Glue Gun!

So yesterday consisted of 190 Royal Blue Bows.
No, nothing to do with HRH George Alexander Louis although at Simply Stunning Invitations we are over the moon by the arrival of the little Prince! Congratulations Kate and Will, he is  adorable :)
I have some very exciting circus style chequebooks to make. These have been in the pipeline for a little while and I cannot wait to see them develop into the full product.
The original sample is here and this will be tailored to accommodate all the small changes the couple wanted to make to it. Including their names and date on the front. The bow was changed for a flat bow...hence the glue gun. It took an entire day but finally I finished at around 7 pm last night. Yesterday the glue gun really was my friend!

No comments: