Friday, June 28, 2013

Thank heavens for Friday

So it is here finally Friday! This week has been very busy and I am exhausted. It included lots of meetings with clients and a trip to London to see War Horse which, by the way, I highly recommend. Such a wonderful, skilled piece of theatre which had me captivated from the outset. Definitely go see!
So, this weekend I have a table plan, some chequebook wedding invitations and some wallets to get underway and hopefully finish. Plus a sample of Tea Garden to make. It sounds like another busy weekend but then would I have it any other way??
If you are interested in hiring a luxury car for your special day then please visit our sister site Simply Stunning Cars. We were a small part of a very lovely couples wedding today and wish them all the best in their future together. Congratulations Mr and Mrs McGarrigle :)


No comments: