Monday, June 24, 2013

Oops! It has been a while...

Well , here I am! I have finally brought my blog up to 2013. Funny how it was the first thing I ever did as a step towards my own business but since creating my website the blog has become a bit rejected! I am officially dusting off my blogging hiatus and getting back into the swing of things.
I guess it would be polite to tell you a bit about myself and how I came to find myself running a small business from home.
I love crafting and started making cards as a hobby. I discovered a lot of people had in mind what they would like for wedding invitations but couldn't find (through conventional methods) anywhere to purchase bespoke invitations. So voila! I had a little play around and felt like I could
offer something a little different. I don't ask people to bulk buy, if you need 101 invites that's fine however, if you need 6 that is fine too. As each invite is individually handcrafted, no order is too small or too large.
I do offer some Simply Stunning pre-designed ranges and can create invitations to suit all budgets. Of course, all invitations come with envelopes included and matching stationery can be created to keep the theme or colour scheme consistent throughout your special day.
If you happen to stumble across my blog and think this sounds like something you need or would like to have a little nosey please feel free to visit my website Simply Stunning Invitations for all things wedding and full of loveliness :) This time I will be back!

No comments: